Minimum Amount BHD 5,000 and maximum 1 Million.
70% of the profit is subsidized by Tamkeen.
Usually used to finance the type of credit facilities that will be covered under this scheme, export letter of credits, working capital to cover pre-operating/pre-shipment between the time of the receipt of an export order and the time fulfilling the export deal within 1 year repayment (Subject to Renewal) and grace period for sectors like:
- Private Education
- Other Services
Required Documents: (Upon review of the documents, further documents might be required)
- Application form
- Benefit form
- Applicant CV
- Smart Card copy & details
- Passport copy
- Active CR and all required valid licenses for conducting Export Trade Business (Not applicable for establishments under formation)Memorandum and Articles of Association (if applicable)
- 1 year Bank statement.
- Latest paid electricity bill
- Latest paid LMRA fees
- Feasibility study (Applicable For Facilities greater than BD 500,000/-) In house Financials (Balance sheet, Income statement)
- Original agreements in place for the export products
- Article and/or Memorandum of Association /Board Resolution
- Company Profile
- Audited Financial statement (Applicable For Facilities greater than BD 100,000/-)